Please take a moment to check the accuracy of and/or update your emergency contact information today to help ensure you receive vital information from UH-Clear Lake in a timely and reliable manner during emergency situations or inclement weather.
UHCL's E-Services system provides a secure place for you to submit your updated contact information for phone numbers and email addresses. Listed below are instructions for accessing and updating your personal contact information through E-Services.
- Go online to E-Services at www.uhcl.edu/eservices.
- Use your Student ID number to log in to the site - this is the 7-digit number you used to register for classes. If you don't know your Student ID number, click "Request My User ID" link on the login page. Please contact the Student Assistance Center by calling 281-283-2722, or visiting SSCB 1.102.
- If you don't have a password or have forgotten it, click "Request A New Password" link on the login page and enter your Student ID number. A new password will be sent to your UHCL email. For instructions on accessing your UHCL email, go to https://webmail.uhcl.edu/, or contact the Support Center by calling 281-283-2828 or visiting Bayou Building B2300.
- After retrieving your new password, log in to E-Services at www.uhcl.edu/eservices.
- Once you have successfully logged in to E-Services, click the UHCL E-Services icon link. Next, click the "Campus Personal Information" link located on the left menu, or you may select "Campus Personal Information" from the links in the bottom right window panel.
- Update phone numbers and email addresses by clicking the appropriate links. Be sure to make the necessary changes and additions for home phones, cell phones, and home email addresses.
- Be sure to click the "Save" button after each update and addition to your personal contact information.
- Once you log out, your information will be available for use in case of an emergency.
For assistance and questions about updating your personal information through E-Services, please contact the Student Assistance Center, SSCB 1.102, 281-283-2722.