Please take a moment to check the accuracy of and/or update your emergency contact information today to help ensure you receive vital information from UH-Clear Lake in a timely and reliable manner during emergency situations or inclement weather.
UHCL's Human Resources PASS system provides a secure place for you to submit updated contact information for phone numbers and email addresses. Listed below are instructions for accessing and updating your personal emergency contact information.
- Use your Employee ID number to log in to PASS at www.uhcl.edu/hr. Your ID number is located on your earnings statement or on the back of your UHCL identification card.
- If you don't have a password or have forgotten it, click the "Request a New Password?" link on the login page and enter your Employee ID number. A temporary password will be sent to your UHCL email. For instructions on accessing your UHCL email, go to https://webmail.uhcl.edu/.
- After retrieving your temporary password, log in to PASS at www.uhcl.edu/hr. (Note: Temporary passwords expire after one use. Be sure to create a new password by clicking on the "Change Password" link when you first log in.)
- Once you have successfully logged in to PASS, click on the "Personal Information" link, then update phone numbers and email addresses. Be sure to click the "Save" button after each update and addition to your personal contact information including home phones, cell phones, and home email addresses.
- Once you log out, your information will be available for use in case of an emergency.
For assistance and questions about updating your personal information through PASS, please contact the Office of Human Resources, Bayou Bldg. B2537, 281-283-2160.